Questions regarding this statement should be directed via email to email@example.com
We respect the privacy of our customers and therefore have adopted a set of information management guidelines which are the foundation of our customer relationships. These guidelines have been developed with the recognition that Internet technologies are rapidly evolving, and that underlying business models are still not established. Accordingly, guidelines are subject to change. Any such changes will immediately be posted on this page.
We collect personally identifiable information about our users. Our goal in collecting personal information online is to provide you with the most useful and helpful Web experience possible. By knowing your preferences, we will be able to deliver information that meets your needs and allow you special access privileges. Through online forms, we collect:
- mailing address
- email address
- telephone number
- fax number
- IP address for systems administration and troubleshooting
- demographic information for user profiling in aggregate form.
- to perform statistical analyses measuring relative interest in the various areas of our site
- to allow our customers access to products they have purchased
- to send email or conventional mail to you about our products and services.
We do not, under any circumstances:
- to recognize user access privileges
- to track individual shopping carts through our on-line ordering process
- link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable
- provide personal information to any third party
- share the information we track on this site, in any form, with
- advertisers or other parties
- release personal information about any individual visitors.
Upon request, NCD will remove any subscriber (and his or her personal information) from our mailing lists. Any such request should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
. NCD is not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of external Web sites to which we may link.