Download ThinPATH Manager Evaluation Software
In order to achieve total cost of ownership savings associated with
thin clients and the server-based computing model, centralized remote
management is essential. NCD ThinPATH Manager is a comprehensive set
of remote management tools that enables the remote central configuration
and administration of one to thousands of ThinSTAR by Neoware Windows-based
NCD ThinPATH Manager is designed to offer customers a variety of methods
to manage their terminals: with SNMP, through a web browser or through
a file on an NT server.
- Define configuration parameters for individual terminals or workgroups
- Industry's first web-based remote administration tool
- SNMP management agent
- Intuitive graphical user interface
The Centralized Configuration Tool provides system
administrators with an intuitive, user-friendly interface on the NT
server to create configurations that are loaded by terminals at boot
up. Terminals may be configured individually, in definable workgroups
(classes) and globally.
- Reduces desktop deployment time while providing a scalable
- Class set-up allows groups of terminals to be configured in one
- Remotely define RDP and ICA session connections.
- Customizable password protection.
With ThinPATH Manager's Web-based Administration
Tool, all ThinSTAR by Neoware Windows-based terminals may be administered
quickly and easily from any web browser on the network. The service
is password protected to prevent unauthorized use.
- Manage ThinSTAR desktops remotely from any browser on the network.
- Easy Help Desk Tool for monitoring and diagnosis.
The Remote Restart Tool allows an administrator to
bring a managed ThinSTAR Windows-based terminal into a state in which
it can request configuration and flash content updates.
- Perform terminal level updates and changes transparently and with
no impact to end-user productivity.
- Round the clock administration of flash and configuration settings.
- Management component of Intel Wired For Management (WFM).
- Wake-on LAN.
NCD and NCD Diamond Partners provide a decade of
experience in thin client computing. As a company, NCD is committed
to maintaining an expert support staff that is trained and certified
on all current product technologies, including Microsoft Windows Terminal
Services and Citrix MetaFrame.
- Access to terminal configuration via a web browser
- Wake-on-LAN for remote restart of terminals
- Detailed inventory of terminal hardware and software
- Full remote access to all terminal properties
- Customizable user access to terminal properties
- Set configuration parameters by individual or group of terminals
- Consistent user interface for both NCD ThinPATH Manager and local
- SNMP-ready with support for traps, objects and MIBs
- Password-protected settings
- Server with Microsoft Windows 2000 or Microsoft Windows NT Server
4.0, Terminal Server Edition
- NCD ThinPATH Manager and NCD ThinSTAR Management Service software
- ThinSTAR 500 Windows-based terminals
- ThinSTAR 400/450 Windows-based terminals
- ThinSTAR 332 Windows-based terminal
- ThinSTAR 300/300TR Windows-based terminal
- ThinSTAR 232 Windows-based terminals
- ThinSTAR 200 Windows-based terminals